Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Crazy Christmas

I know I was really excited about Christmas, but I had NO IDEA how crazy it could get in a room filled with toys!!!  It all started off simple enough, with our stockings hung by the fireplace...(special note:  the fireplace was NOT utilized this year, because my 'rents CLEARLY have trust issues regarding me and open flames)!  There were stockings for Daddy, Mommy, ME, Mazi & Gracie.  Wow, that's a fireplace full!  Daddy says it's juuuuuust right.  :)


Since it was a special occasion, I thought I'd wear my special reindeer antlers to enhance the festive vibe:

My good friend Alayna gave me her pink kitchen set and baby cart.  I know it must've been hard to let it go, but I just KNOW I'm gonna have so much fun playing house with them!  She's so sweet!  I really like her!


Dr. McGee, my pediatrician, gave me some Dr. Seuss books, some cool book bags, a HUGE stuffed lizard, and a teapot set.  She's SUPER COOL...and very generous!


Mommy & Daddy got me a pink work station, a Dora chair, a Dora sit & spin and some play groceries. Grandma Judy even got me a really cool Dora book to go with my Dora collection!  I just LOVE Dora!






This is how crazy it looked when I got through unwrapping all my presents from everyone: See all those little tiny books?  Aunt Jill gave me a whole collection of mini Disney books! I read them every day!


There's my little riding car that I like to drive all around the house...and my keyboard that I love to play.  Daddy mentioned something about needing to rob a bank to pay for all the batteries I'll use...but it's all good.  I don't think he'll actually do it...there's always the Dollar Store!


Daddy had a lady at work knit these cute little hats for me! Aren't they CRAZY CUTE?!?!


I love wearing my monkey hat while I play my keyboard. I'm a keyboard playing monkey!

...and a tricycle riding monkey!

As you can tell, after breakfast, we took to the park to show off the hats that we all got...and my new stylin' outfit from Grandma Judy! It even goes with my monkey hat! HOLLA!




For dinner, we had a Sesame Street-themed candlelight dinner.  Can I get a "what-what"?


I ate like a Chicago Bears linebacker! Whatev's...it's what I do!  :)



I'm so exhausted...nothin' like chillin' with Mazi, watching some of "my shows"

 Whew!  That was one CRAZY Christmas! Nite nite, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment