Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meema Visits for Thanksgiving

 My mommy's momma came to visit.  
All of the grandkids call her Meema, 
so I tried really hard to say it.  
I like to call her MMMMMMMMM-Ma, 
and everyone seems to think it's really cute. 

Here are a few pictures from her visit:


she brought me presents...and RED PAPER!


I loved reaching into the big bag!


It was a striped sock monkey!!! 


It even matched my sweater top I was wearing!
You know a girl loves to MATCH!


And then there was more red paper...


with a book about Santa in it!


I liked flipping the pages...


and Meema read out loud to me.
We made a good team!


Then there was a pink pillow
to put my teefies in when they
fall out...so the Tooth Fairy
can find them!


I love it when Meema reads to me...


it's a good excuse to snuggle!


AND I love it when she feeds me
pumpkin dump cake & ice cream!


Mommy made some reference
to Meema staying up all night
with me...THAT sounds
like FUN!!!


Me & Meema gettin' our snuggle on!


Meema, Mommy & Me!


Daddy's creative shot...
it's supposed to represent
something about the generations 
and the passing of time.


I was really excited about being 
in the driveway by myself...
that is until I ran into the street
and got into BIG trouble.


THREE generations:  Meema, Mommy & Me!

It was so fun having Meema around!
She laughs a lot...and she's
 SO JEALOUS of my long eyelashes!
She said the one word that 
summed me up was:
PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment