Thursday, August 18, 2011

10 Things Mommy Learned This Week:

  1. Most days, coffee makes the difference between "do-able" and "I'm outta my ever-lovin' mind"
  2. Even on the roughest days, one big neck hug from Little Miss makes it all worthwhile
  3. Bath time creates a cosmic attitude shift in everyone's day
  4. Unsolicited "I love you's" (in sign language) simply take my breath away
  5. Watching my beloved do his Wonder Dad thing is sexier than any underwear ad on the planet
  6. Starting out my day by saying, "Oh, hiiiiiiii!" like Ellie does, is a really, really good idea
  7. Poopy bath water does NOT own me!!!
  8. Sometimes the "important things" on Mommy's list just have to wait on more important things...like snuggling together in the rocking chair
  9. Group hugs and kisses make everything alright...absolutely everything.
  10. Meghan Murray's chocolate covered strawberries transport me to another universe...seriously.





1 comment: