Friday, August 26, 2011

Things I Learned This Week...

  1. how to bob my head when I hear music or a hard-driving rhythm (daddy loves that!)
  2. how to wave good-bye as soon as I hear the "exit" music on my favorite shows
  3. how to blow bubbles in the bathtub, turbo style
  4. how to hum to music on the radio or tv...I can also mimic mommy's ringtone on her cell phone!
  5. how to hit all of the cymbals and drums on daddy's kit all by myself
  6. how to make mommy & daddy kiss in a group hug
  7. what lace-up sneakers feel like on my feet...thanks to Miss Melissa, I now have really hip plaid ones, and pink converse ones, and tiny flowered ones...I'm stylin'!
  8. that I love Grandma Judy...AND I love talking to her picture on the wall now that she's gone
  9. how to give our dogs Gracie and Mazi gentle hugs & kisses...and how to sneak them food under my highchair tray
  10. how to bark and pant hard like Gracie does...it's my "big trick" I do to show off to all the new people I meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment